Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rain On Me.

I dyed my  hair twice this weekend. My goal was dirty blond, or at least light brown... The first box was blond. It didn't work. The second box was medium brown. So now my hair's dark brown. I refuse to straight out bleach it, though. Too much chemical yuckiness to use all over my head.

It's 4 am and I'm up writing my supplement to Brown. This whole college application process tires me out. But it's worth it. Not because of where I'm going to end up, but what I'm learning about myself in the process. 


I've been thinking about robotics. I want us to win so bad. Chairmans. And robot. That's why I'm learning to program (and also because I've been wanting to for years, and this will be my last chance). That's why I'm going to do all that I can for the team. That's why I'm going to be on people's ass about doing their job, even though I'm not an officer anymore. I don't care if I'm not. This is my fourth year on the team and I'm not going to standby while the team falls apart/get worse...again.

P.S. I'm not going to bother him any more. I'm not going to waste my time thinking about him anymore. I honestly have more serious matters to attend to. And it's just not worth it, anymore. I've done my job to myself. I've talked myself out of feeling. Yay, me.