Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nicki Minaj

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise

I have to go drive Angela to her SDYouthSymphony concert at 2. From City Heights to Escondido -_- It can't be helped, I guess. She has no other ride. Agliam said it's gonna be like $10-20 in gas $$, and I'm not gonna make Angela pay that much. My dad's gonna be so mad when I come back with the tank empty, sigh. So drive her there at 3. Wait and drive her home at 7pm. Why am I waiting there? I don't even know. I think I agreed to be one of her viewers.
I detest driving.
But Arthur agreed to come and keep me company ^_^
I love my dad hehehe. I just hope he doesn't get too too bored while I'm doing homework. I usually push people away. Let's see how this goes, for a change. Lol

I have 2 more hours before I have to go. Must finish ap gov and ap chem homework first. LEGGO.