Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Season.

I wanna put up Christmas lights around the house.
I want the whole Christmas tree, fire place (ironically, my house has a fire place... and we live in San Diego), presents under the tree, Christmas caroling, hot chocolate, family time thing that normal families have.
Except it's awkward...because my parents don't celebrate Christmas.
They don't celebrate Thanksgiving...my dad worked on Thanksgiving :(
They don't even celebrate Lunar New Year that much. I guess if we lived in Vietnam, it'd be different in that regard. But they have Christmas over there too :( My parents are just......UGH.
They don't celebrate birthdays, period.
I think they used to celebrate mine. We'd at least go out to eat or something. But now, nothing.
I blame my dad. My mom is surprisingly more loving, despite all the...crap.
It's okay. I guess.
I'm gonna have such a DIFFERENT family when I'm older. I'm gonna smother everyone with love :) Like I do to Angela hehehee. And Kevin, because he called me his Worst Enemy around the time we first met. But now I'm his worst Enemy, because I'm always obnoxiously nice to him, like "HI BUDDY!" and "HOW ARE YOU, BEST FRIEND?" :) I'm the worst Enemy ever, hehehehe.

Just thinking about stuff, I guess. Even though I have no time to contemplate life any more.
SAT Subjects are on Saturday... I can't do this anymore. I can't study/work all day, all night anymore. After homework, extra curriculars, scholarships and errands/cooking...I'm dead. I'll be happy if I get a 600 on anything. T_T