Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All nighters.


What I don't like about staying up all night to do homework:
  • kicking my dad out of his own bedroom for the night, because the only working printer is in his room...and he refuses to move it to the vacant room. or the living room. -____- stubborn butt. (I don't even have a choice. he just gets up and goes to sleep in the guest room for the night...but my fault for not saying anything to stop him. it's okay, we can sleep anywhere. it runs in the family :P )
  • the amount of excess calories that I consume 
  • not even getting that much done
  • missing sleep...
  • being awake when it's the coldest time of the day...
What I like....probably the only positive thing is that I get this peaceful solitude that I don't get at any other time. Except if I'm dead. Or asleep. Because if I stay off facebook...I can imagine that no one's up and I'm the only one in the world and no one's around to bother me.