Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Katy Perry



"In another life

I would be your girl
We keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away"



I just wish you'd stop trying to talk to me. I can't be mean to you, no matter how hard I try. But I'm kind of grateful for the amount of work that senior year as bestowed upon me. I can't help but to avoid you, or ignore you, because I just simply don't have the time to waste. So I guess that's one positive light in this dark abyss I've been living in.

Submitted my UC application today ^_^
My personal statements aren't very strong. I'm still very insecure about them, but I'm going to revise them. I submitted Early Action to SMU, and the Common App locked in all my answers. So I can't change anything anymore :( But there's another problem. I entered in the wrong birth day for myself >< I put the day in for the month and the month in for the date. Yeah, stupid, right? So after I scolded myself for being so idiotic, I emailed the Common App techs and they said they can't do anything about it, but suggested I make another account. So I made another Common App account with the RIGHT birthday, a different variation of my name, and a different email address, and am in the process of transferring all my information. This is like doing it...all...over...again.