Saturday, October 22, 2011

I feel like I'm spreading myself kind of thin. Hehe, that's what Paul Tran told me, two years ago. But I'm not the type of person to NOT do stuff, does that make sense? My schedule on a weekly basis, alone, is getting more intense.

Monday - Friday: Volleyball practice after school
Fridays: volunteer at the hospital.
Saturdays and Sundays: IDEALLY I'd go to Geisel at 10am, work until 4pm, run for at least 2 miles (I've been doing 2 miles every time -_- so lazy ughhhh but I'm in season, so all the volleyball sweat makes up for it? :D), then continue my study session at Tea-N-More until 11pm. But it's not working out as I want it. I never wake up early enough. I have things to do and events to go to every Saturday/Sunday. I need to learn to say NO and just buckle down and concentrate.

I'm keeping up the things I've been doing for the past three years; I'm not slowing down my goals just because I have a second job: to apply to colleges and scholarships. And trust me, I have a lot of Senior Year goals.

1. To learn to program the FRC robot.
2. To tell him how I feel, by graduation date. Hah, watch me do it on graduation day ...
3. To get into a college.
4. To get college paid for.
5. To win the next five volleyball games.
*(too lazy to edit numbering, because I'm adding this in at the end) To get a 2200 on the SATs!!!!!!!!
6. To get at least a B+ average. Lawl. Look how my standards has dropped.
7. To get the team to Nationals, by robot or Chairman's. POWER MUST HAPPEN, LINDA LAM!
8. To be happy. I don't need to find myself, I know who I am. But I need to learn to be more comfortable in my own skin. To be friendlier...or less bitchy. To make Senior Year last. To solidify the friendships that mean the most to me. To renew friendships that have been lost, at least for this year, because it's worth it.

Not to mention my goals AFTER senior year. Hah.