Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Something Borrowed.

I watched this movie on my flight back to San Diego last night. One line that stood out to me was: "When did you become one of these women, who just waits and waits?"

And that's true. Why AM I here waiting for you? Why did I wait for you at all? Have I learned nothing in the past 3-4 years; have I not changed at all? Clearly, I'm not your first choice. And I am NOT going to settle for being the second option, or anything short of being in the number one spot. I don't even want to be with anyone right now. I think I got so messed up because I got frustrated at myself; I started falling for you again partially because I didn't want to look back at myself, 10 years from now, and see failure when I think of us. So I'll tell you the truth by the end of the year. But that's all I really want to do. I don't see anything concrete happening between us. We're not even friends. You don't know the real me. You would be revolted, if you saw the real me. And so, this completes your occupation of my mind, heart, and most of all, TIME.