Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tufts University


It snowed! :D It was great that we got to visit on a weekend where it started snowing, because this was what I was afraid of, and it wasn't so scary at all! It was freezing and people grabbed snowballs and threw them (one hit me .... -points fingers to- john michael!), but this showed that the snow isn't impossible to manage, for me. Just gotta get winter coats, scarfts, gloves, load on the layers, grab rain boots and snow boots, and I'm good! (:




I wasn't feeling Tufts at first, but when Dan and the Dean got up there and started talking, and when I met my hostests, I felt like this is a place that I could see myself at for four years. Everyone is so quirky (that's the magic word in that school, lol) and it was really cool. I think I fit the school, but I don't know if the school fits me. It's hard to explain the difference. But everyone is really very nice and there is no differentiation between grades; the seniors are friendly with the freshmen. And I really feel like I can be myself there. I could be weird and nerdy and sing outta no where and not only will people accept it, they'll start singing along! :D I just wish I had the chance to go into Boston to see the city, because I'm a big city girl and I can't live without it. But I'm sure that I would be happy here. And I'm sure that Boston won't be that far away (;