Saturday, October 22, 2011

If you weren't in love with her, I'd have a chance. Correction, if you weren't in love with her, you'd have a chance with me. I'm broken enough as is. I will never settle for second best, when it comes to love. Therefore, we don't stand a chance.

But maybe, that's what I want to will myself to believe, because that's a factor that I can't change. Because it's easier to believe that someone else is the cause of this wall between us, than it is to accept the fact that it's us. Or that it's me. Why are you not taking initiative? Why don't you ever take initiative? Maybe you do, but it's not enough. Is it me? Am I not smart enough, not pretty enough, not thin enough, not talented enough, what? So yeah, it's easier to believe that you're in love with her, rather than to believe that you're not trying because something's wrong with me.

I need to ask you flat out. No more of these innuendos and mixed messages. Stop leading me on.