Thursday, January 19, 2012

“My nightmares are usually about losing you. I'm okay once I realize you're here.”

Peeta said as he holds her close.

*Edit:
I want someone who's been my friend for a while.
I want to be comfortable with them first.
The dating game is a bullshit process
Made up by people who want instant gratification
Who want someone just to fill up the silence
Not to find that special someone
Well, I'm willing to wait.

But maybe my waiting game is played out, too
Because nothing is happening
I'm too shy to do anything
And the guy I like will most likely be too
(Because I dislike guys who are too upfront
About their intentions. Such a turn off.)
My subconscious can dream about him all it wants
(I think I had two dreams about him last night.
But I slept for a long time.)
And I can daydream about our first kiss all I want.

But nothing will happen.
And nothing will ever happen.
And so, there we go.
The cycle will go on, until I'm too tired to live any more.