Sunday, January 8, 2012

MUST START RUNNING AGAIN. UGH!

I hate being so out of shape. I hate it I hate it I hate it. I hate getting out of breath after just doing a lap around the field at school (which is only 1/6 of a mile!!!!). I hate feeling like I'm going to throw up. The only thing I like about being out of shape is that when I DO exercise, I end up being super sore afterwards. The soreness makes me feel as if I actually accomplished something. But compared with the old me who ran ten miles every week? This is just pathetic. I can picture my muscles withering to little tissues, just waiting to be revived. I can picture all the fat issues growing on top of them, overpowering them, pushing them out of existence.

I ate three cookies for breakfast. What the hell is wrong with me? Ugh! I need to stop baking. Either that, or cook and make my friends eat them so I don't end up eating everything. -___- And my parents don't end up eating everything, because it's bad for them, with all their health issues.

I hate how lazy I am.
So why don't you change it (mocking voice).
Okay, I will!

Disclaimer: heh, see how weird I am, talking to myself.