Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Big head, small brain.

Ricardo does all the problem solving in programming -___- I can barely keep up with what they're talking about. It's like, it takes me twice as long to reach the same conclusion as everyone else does. When they speak programming language, it's like they're speaking Latin. Every word passes over my head and out the door. This is soo hardddd. But at least *we* (and I use this *we* in the loosest term possible...) got the robot to be able to zone in on the reflective tape around the basketball hoops and to calculate the distance between it and the hoop. Now we're working on figuring out the angle of the robot relative to the back board if the camera is not perfectly perpendicular to the back board. Head. Swimming. Because. Math. Is. Hard.

I have a big head. But a small brain :( I think that my skull takes up like half the space in there. Maybe that's why I'm so hard-headed and stubborn. :( Like I said in programming today... "I apologize for my..........small brain." And I paused for a long ass time trying to find a nice way of putting it. My slow ass. :( But I am not giving up! There's 3.5 more weeks to build season and I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT RAWRRRRRRRRRR.