Sunday, February 12, 2012

I do feel better,

after articulating my feelings in a blog :)

While I never thought for a moment that life WON'T go on, I think I can  handle things. But I am sooo not going to school on Monday. And I schedule my dental appointment for a time that would require me to get out of Block 2 government. Not avoidance. Just restraint. I'm happy now, but still violent as ever. I'd love to beat her up -__- I wanna see how she fends without her glare and manipulative words. Strength and determination can only go so far. But I've got the crazy violence to stand a chance.

My kick boxing membership kicks in in a few weeks. I would go day dream about hurting her, but nah, I'm not gonna stress over putting down other people like she does. Lalala.

3am scholarship time wheeeeeeeeeeee