Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blogging

is supposed to release stress, right? Writing a letter to someone and never sending it is supposed to make you feel better, right?

I hope I can leave all of this behind me, move on, and never think about this again.
Disclaimers to anyone who reads my rants...
1) You don't have to if you don't want to.
2) If you're sitting there thinking of how bad of a person I am, and hating me as much as I hate Kovacic, and judging me.......what makes you better than me?

I'll make a follow up post later to reflect on everything. But for now, I'll concentrate on things that really matter: like scholarships, robotics, grades (in every class but government, because I have no motivation to do well in a class taught by such an imbecile) and learning to be a better person on my own terms, not hers. I'll smile when I want to and feel like it, not when she's putting me down for not smiling while she's yelling at me. And she yells without raising her voice. Rwarrrrrrrrr //end rant.